10/18 – Malverne Run for Education
(email Kathleen at email@example.com if you would like to participate with the MOMs)
10/18 – Fall Festival
10/18 – Pet Parade
10/24 – Ragamuffin Parade
10/24 – Bridge Church Fall Festival
10/24 – Oktoberfest at the Farm
10/31 – MOMs Spoooooooky Halloween Party
10/31 – The Forest of Magic and Mystery: A Halloween Event and Party for Kids
(at the farm, immediately following our Halloween party)
- Don’t forget to get your membership forms/membership renewals in so you won’t miss anything that we have to offer this year!
- We are now accepting Halloween Party sign ups for our party on Halloween! Make sure you get yours in by 10/22 so the committee can plan accordingly.
- The Holiday Sip and Shop will be taking place on November 20th, at 7pm, and will feature many gift giving options from Ruby Ribbon, Traveling Vineyard, Poofy Organics, Chloe and Isabel, Thirty One, and Roden and Fields. Check out their beautiful flyer for more info!!
The local rec centers are starting registration for their fall programs!
Here’s the link for RVC rec – http://rvcrec.weebly.com/flyers.html
And here is Lynbrook rec’s beautiful Fall flyer!
Join the MOMs as we represent our wonderful group in Malverne’s Memorial Day Parade.
Everyone is invited – you do not have to live in Malverne to participate.
Bring your family! The kids will love marching (or being pushed in a stroller or pulled in a wagon) and waving to the crowd. Older kids can ride their bikes if they’d like.
Please RSVP so we’ll know who to expect that morning. We will need 2 brave Dads to hold the banner – let us know if your hubs can volunteer!
West on Church to Hempstead
North on Hempstead to Broadway
Broadway to Franklin
West on Franklin to Ackley
South on Ackley to Home
Salute at Gaddis Park
North on Foster to Franklin
East on Franklin to Rider
East on Rider to Hempstead
North on Hempstead to Church
Ceremony at Gazebo in Reese Park to follow parade – around 11:15am
Sign Up to Help with the MOMs Yard Sale
Saturday, May 30th
(rain date – Sunday, May 31st)
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
How are you going to help?
Please choose as many as you would like. Feel free to choose them all!
- Donate items (in good condition) to the MOMs table.
- Tell us what you plan to donate so that we can include it in our advertising.
- Store donations at your house, in your garage, in your shed, etc.
- Make photocopies of our yard sale flyer (perhaps you have access to bright-colored paper & a copy machine at work).
- Help with publicity (hanging up flyers in town or any other way you can think of to publicize our sale). Let us know and we’ll give you flyers.
- Ask your child’s school to distribute flyers in students’ backpacks.
- Sort and price donated items the night before the sale, Friday, May 29th.
- Staff the MOMs tables at the yard sale for a couple of hours on May 30th.
- Clean up after the yard sale (3pm) and help bring leftover items to charity (most things can be dropped off in the donation shed at Our Lady of Peace).
Please email the MOMs your reply as soon as possible.
Thank you 🙂